MULTI FUNCTION SHOPPER



Perstorp AB is a Swedish business group producing industrial chemicals. In the 1950s one of the founders designed a shopper in plastic.  His grandchild put them back in production in 2006 and the Hinza bags are now considered a modern classic. I was hesitant about getting our family new plastic items, until I learned that the bags are extremely durable, and the plastic is recyclable. 

At first I wanted one to store and transport all the library books that we are reading at the speed of light during home isolation. After trying to sort our recycling storage today, I think we might need more than a book carrier. It takes me 15 minutes to walk to the nearest glass and metal recycling container. Perhaps a couple of these in the kitchen nook is the perfect solution? 

Available in several sizes and a wide range of colours, covers sold separately. 

IMAGE: PRODUCT IMAGE ROYALDESIGN.COM

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar