KEEPING SCORE

My sister was very occupied with assigning me vuxenpoäng (adult points) during her late teens. For example:  points would be awarded to anyone who answers yes to the following:

Have you left a concert or show a little too soon, just to avoid the crowds or long lines?
Do you worry that there's been an accident if the phone rings after 10 PM?
Have you, during the past two years, asked for the recipe for the dish you've been served?
Do you use phrases such as "value for money", "a nice leg stretch"?

She still hasn't gotten over the fact that I once brought a banana to the cinema for a snack... Well, here's what I would put in my sister's easter egg this year. The game Vuxenpoäng with a bunch of questions to keep her busy calculating her own points nowadays. Revenge is sweet.
IMAGE: VUXENOPANGSPELET.SE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar